Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Week 33 Doctor Appointment
Yesterday I had an appointment to check up on baby brew and I am happy to report that all is well! His heart rate was 144 and he is kicking and moving around as he should be. I asked my doc some questions that I thought were pretty important, specifically, what is the plan if this lil' guy decides he doesn't want to flip around before my due date. I told him I thought he was still breech, so he did some pushing on my belly to see if he could determine if baby had turned or not and he seemed to think that he had turned already... the kicks tell me otherwise, but really, what do I know?! ha! I think he is still breech, but boy would I be SO happy if he has turned on his own. Dr. Spencer said that if he hasn't turned by week 37 that we would attempt to turn him manually (ouch!). I have heard that getting your baby turned really is painful. Hoping & praying that this baby does it on his own! I also was cleared to go on our vacations we have planned this summer.... Bear Lake, Jackson Hole, wahoo! We are excited! I am happy that I will be able to spend some time with the fam and enjoying our last summer before our little guy completely takes over our lives haha! Again, something I couldn't be more happy about. Another interesting thing I discovered at my appointment was that Dr. Spencer is going to be on vacation the week of my due date. ugh. Seriously???? This was not what I wanted to hear. The secretary was like "Okay, so we will make an appointment with the PA for the monday before your due date (i am due on a wed.) and then we will make an appointment with Dr. Spencer for the monday after your due date." In my head I am thinking "FIVE DAYS AFTER MY DUE DATE??? NO WAY!" I do not want to have to wait 5 whole days to have my baby just because my doc wants a vacay. I am hoping that this little babe will be fully baked the week before he leaves and he can join us a few days early. That would be a blessing! Everyone pray for us, k? Then maybe it will happen. I just do not want to go a week over my due date and lose that week that I get to spend with our little angel boy before I have to go back to work. Plus, it would just be great to get to meet him a week early! I think he really wants to meet us, so he will come early for sure :) A girl can dream, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment