I had a dream last night that I had the baby early... granted in my dream it was about 3 weeks early but when I woke up I had to make sure I was still pregnant, it felt so real. I was just so excited to have my baby here with me! You could say I was disappointed and relieved at the same time as I am still 7 1/2 weeks out from my due date. I guess it is also a good thing he hasn't decided to come yet because pretty much nothing is ready. So much for being the greatest parents in the world! The crib isn't set up, the walls are unpainted, the changing table is in the master bedroom, our stuff is in the nursery, the closet doors need to be hung, our room needs to be painted. Holy smokes. We better get a move on these things!
Baby is giving me sweet nudges right now at the top of my tummy. Hopefully that is his foot and not his hand (I really want him to flip soon so we don't have a breech baby on our hands!) I think I am really going to miss having him with me all the time wherever I go. I am loving feeling him inside of me and seeing my tummy move. It is truly a miracle this little bean is growing inside of me. I think I'm in love love love!
No comments:
Post a Comment