This baby is now 32 weeks baked!
Thoughts:
*Still feeling great!
* Baby moves ALL the time. He kicks and punches and I love it.
* We are still looking at a breach baby. Seriously... flip around little one!
* No Swelling... yet. Hopefully things stay that way.
*I have still been able to exercise. Going on hikes, attending fitness classes, and walking. Going to start the elliptical and keep exercising as long as I can!
* No cravings. I totally thought I would have them by now... guess I won't fit into that typical prego lady mold.
* We are now on apointments every 2 weeks. Baby's heart rate at the last appointment was 150. Doc says that is great! I have to always listen to what he says because I have absolutely no idea what is normal. It is great to hear him say those words.
*Been reading up on Breastfeeding and feeling more confident (although still a little nervous).
*Plans for delivery are an epidural
*Looking into attending a breastfeeding class and child care class in the next couple weeks.
*Still am measuring ahead of schedule... maybe that means he will deliver early? (a girl can dream!)
No comments:
Post a Comment