Well, now that school is officially out for the summer (yaaaaaay!) I have a few spare minutes aside from planning volleyball stuff, getting gear ready, thinking about lesson planning for my substitute come August and not to mention painting, moving furniture, and planning the nursery for our little guy to write down some of my thoughts at this point in my pregnancy. So... here we go. Scattered and all!
We are now approaching 32 weeks, meaning this baby could come in 6-8 weeks! I can seriously hardly believe it. You know, you plan and think about the due date, but when it gets to be so close, it feels like time is quickly slipped by, literally with the blink of an eye! I seriously can hardly believe that it was almost a year ago that Jeff and I had decided that we were ready to be parents... and here we are, waiting for our first child to come into our lives. Nothing fills my heart with more joy than thinking about our baby boy. I can hardly wait to kiss his little fingers and toes, snuggle with him, love him, and be his mommy.
At this point in time, I am loving watching my belly move as baby boy wiggles around in there and tries to make some room for his growing body. I wonder what his hair will look like (if he will even have any!) and what color his eyes will be. Will he get Jeff's wide Brewer feet or his cute dimple on his cheek? I wonder if he will constantly get the hiccups like or if he will kick his little legs and stretch his little arms as much as he does right now.
When I think about our little boy, I am filled with so much love and joy that my heart is completely over flowing! I am so excited to meet our little boy, to see him for the first time and to hold him next to me and let him feel my love for him. I hope he will know how much we have been praying for him, loving him, thinking about him, preparing for him, waiting to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment