Tuesday, May 31, 2011

29 Weeks in Pictures

Week 26

Week 27 
Week 28

Week 29


Is it just me or is my baby bump doubling in size every week?!

 I am loving the little kicks I am getting from this sweet boy.  We are getting so excited to meet him.

10 more weeks!

3 comments:

Erica said...

you look darling!!!

Roper said...

okay- I just caught up on your posts- and I totally had the twitch thing at the top of my tummy-I thought is was a baby too, but it wasnt, it's gone now but it was so weird.

I think I"m about double your size- I feel like I'm growing exponentially!

You look totally cute!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

I can't believe you are so close to delivering! You have such a cute baby belly. Good job on taking weekly pictures. It's amazing how quickly the tummy gets bigger the last few months.