Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 Week Belly Pic

Don't mind that I am always in sweats when I take my pictures. I put sweats on everyday when I get home from school. They are so much more comfortable than dress pants :) I'm pregnant. That is my excuse and I am going to use it!
I feel like I have really grown this week compared to last week. I am glad I am feeling better, even if I did start the week out with a sick morning. I have felt like I have so much more energy in the mornings and I haven't had to eat every 2 hours in order to stop the nausea. Life is much better in the second trimester :)

Look at that belly! I already feel like it is sticking out a lot more than it should! I also have a feeling that I am going to be carrying this baby high. My stomach is starting to look really weird! When I stretch out my stomach muscles they stick out in funny places! I hope that is normal haha! Anyway, I am just glad I am feeling better.

Tomorrow will mark the one week mark from when we will *maybe* find out the gender of our baby. It seems to be all I can think about lately! I am having my classes take votes as to what they think the baby will be. Thought it would be fun to involve the kids who I spend most of my time with during the day. As much chaos as they bring into my life, they are really good kids. I have been enjoying teaching a lot this past semester. Not that I didn't love it before, but the classroom environment in some of my classes was no bueno. This semester I feel like my students are so much more behaved, they are more respectful, and they are also interacting with me more. It has been fun.

1 comment:

Jena Hendry said...

Hey I am still living in my sweats and I am not preggo! Look how cute you are! I need to get this huge bag of clothes to you so you can use them. There is a ton (just a warning)