Thursday, January 13, 2011

baby brew @ 10 weeks!!

For some reason, I feel like this week is somewhat monumental. I don't know if it really is or isn't but, for me it feels like we have come a long ways since that first appointment at 7 1/2 weeks. The baby has grown so much and is now 1 1/2 inches in length, or they say the size of a small plum. I'm almost positive this isn't an accurate picture of the size of the baby, but the plum looks delicious, doesn't it!?

Lately my morning sickness has been coming on a lot stronger than before... is that even possible? I feel like the name "morning sickness" should be re-named to "all-day, especially at night sickness," because this sickness definitely doesn't just come in the morning. Even though I have a hard time feeling my best throughout the whole day, I still am almost grateful for the morning sickness. I have heard that it is a good indicator that everything is going right, and if that is what it takes to get me through it then I will keep telling myself that my mornings sickness is just indicating to me that this pregnancy is going well and everything is fine and it is all worth it.

It is allllllll worth it :)

No comments: