Monday, December 27, 2010

First Appointment

Today was my first appointment and it absolutely was the best day! I made an appointment with a Dr in Farmington, recommended by my dear friend Emilee, mainly thinking he would just tell me "You're Pregnant! Now, let's make an appointment for an ultrasound." Little did I know I would be getting the works! It was so much fun. They did an ultrasound and Dr. Spencer showed me the baby, the heartbeat, let me listen to the heartbeat and took some pictures. I wish so much I would have had Jeff come with me, but I just didn't think it would be a full on ultrasound and everything! I am absolutely just so happy. It is so fun to know that the baby is healthy and to see it move and to watch its little heart beating. Dr. Spencer said that the baby was moving around a lot! It was just a really amazing experience. I mean, we have been trying to get pregnant for months now and we finally are and everything looks good. It just feels like a dream right now... a really nauseated dream :)

First Ultrasound - a healthy little lima bean!


The picture is upside down, but you can still see everything. The white circle is the placenta and baby has the "x" at the top and bottom of his body. 

The baby is measuring 7 weeks and 5 days! Mommy and Daddy are all smiles! 

No comments: